We’re monitoring the news about the novel coronavirus daily, so this is why we took a look at our cancellation policies. We decided (together with members of the NSWA), to do make some adjustments to our cancellation policies.
So far, Indonesia has travel restrictions in place for the following countries:
This also applies to travelers who visited any of the above within 15 days of arriving in Indonesia.
If you are traveling from a country for which the Indonesian government has issued (or will issue) travel restrictions, or flights that have been (or will be) canceled for reasons related to the coronavirus, we will temporarily adjust our cancellation policies as follows:
If you’ve already made a booking
- For every booking and downpayment made, you will receive a voucher.
- This allows you to move your booking within 12 months of the original arrival date.
- New bookings made using this voucher will not be charged any extra.
- Vouchers are nominal and non-transferable.
If you are making a new booking
- From March 14th 2020 onwards, any bookings made do not require any down payment.
- The full amount is then to be paid until 15 days prior to arrival.
- If the booking has not been paid in full by this time, the booking will be automatically canceled.
This policy is not set in stone, but we hope it will put you at ease when it comes to making a decision to visit North Sulawesi. Should the coronavirus pandemic scale back in the coming time, we will adjust this policy to reflect the situation.
Our staff is following all procedures and recommendations made by local as well as national authorities in order to minimize risk and infection. We want to ensure all of our guests and staff stay healthy and safe.
Regardless, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Stay safe everyone.